Globe Spinning Globe Spinning

Good joke, but the ending was a little lacking. The "Ohhh..." got a chuckle out of me but I actually found that funnier than the ending, which seems backwards to me. This joke may have worked better if the plane scene was directed in a more fast, concise and shocking way.
Nice work on the animation though Yotam. Lookin' smooooooth. You'll always be one of my favourite boyz.

#prdy: Mgsv Ground Zeroes #prdy: Mgsv Ground Zeroes

I knew I recognized that art. You made that Guns of the Patriots flash way back when.
I laughed pretty hard at the "keptchuwaitinghuh?" gag since I was initially very disappointed that David Hayter would not be returning but I think I'm getting used to Keifer Sutherland now. (I know I know, BLASPHEMY).
Nice work. It was fun.

secondstamp responds:

Dude thanks!

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

Holy fuck, Cycon it's been 7 years. I was 11 when I saw your last cartoon.
I MISSED YOU.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Nice book

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

Okay, well...

The art is pretty nice to look at besides the backgrounds. You seem to put a lot of detail into your characters yet next to none in your backgrounds and believe me it's noticeable. You also tend to use the same hand models for all of your characters yet they are some of the strangest looking hands I've ever seen. The animation just feels cheap and lazy with all the tweens but at least you lip synced well, although I do think your mouths look very strange too.

Despite the art being rather nice on the characters your character models just scream "tracing" to me. The body's just look way to much like traced photos, if this isn't what you did then fine but it sure looks like it. I'm not sure whether it's because you don't have much artistic ability or it's just because you want to shovel cartoons out consistently but the faces are the most detailed things in all of your cartoons yet everything else tends to look pretty darn awful. It's a shame too because judging from those faces you are able to draw to some degree.

The voice acting in the video was rather nice, the quality was good and you seem to emote well. The writing was okay too and got a few smiles from me.

Overall I think although the animation is very limited it was tweened half decently but it's still not very great to look at. The art needs improvements basically everywhere except the faces and I just feel you could do a lot better than this. The mouths are ugly and very strange looking in my opinion but maybe that's just me. Your writing is just fine but I feel you need to focus on the artistic aspect a little more because it's very distracting.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

I used to talk to Edd a fair amount. We used to talk on MSN from around 2006 onwards and he used to assist me in learning to use Flash. He really was a friendly and awesome guy. When I worked with Tom to create asdfmovie I went down to London to meet all of them and Edd was super nice and gave me a free drawing. I think I've met them a total of 4 times. I will miss Edd. I really don't think I would even be animating if it wasn't for him. It kind of sucks that I found out his passing on my birthday and it had me down the whole time.

This was a nice flash. It seems very sincere and I'm sure it is true to many flash animators out there. The half a star I deducted is just to keep the criticism realistic. The art wasn't too great but the message, presentation and voice work was very nice. I'm sure you didn't "mean the cartoon to be great" but I'm sure that's no reason to give you a perfect score.

Overall, nice job. It was really touching.
Rest in peace, Edd.

James

Hairless Hairless

Inaccurate.

Machinima would never pay that well.

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

It was enjoyable. I don't mean to be part of the "Egorapture" so i'll judge fairly rather than giving a blind 0.
Left 4 Speed 2 (wanking ghoul scene looked identical to the charger scene from this)
Pokeawesome (This one not so much but the vomiting animation was pretty similar. Maybe it's just me)
Metal Gear Awesome 2 (This one also may be just me but the whole "Just cut off my head and throw it at the bad guy" was the exact same joke as "Just throw grenades at me". The joke delivery was exactly the same too.
Hejibits Amnesia Comic (NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE)

I did enjoy the animation though and I believe you have a lot of potential. Don't let the fanboys get you down. Just try and have a little more originality.
The animation was also a little wonky but that's nothing practice won't fix.

Overall I give you a 3.5. Fun to watch but distractingly similar to other flashes.
Looking forward to more from you.

Egorapture Egorapture

I was accused of copying Egoraptor's style today.
Thank you.

Meme City Meme City

I've been enjoying how much you animate recently, Yotam. I've always enjoyed everything about your style. I love these shorts you've been churning out recently and would love to see more from your little Nameless baby sometime soon. Props on this animation. I really hate memes so I thought this was great. I've noticed crap such as Family Guy have started using memes in their show now. The head rotation animation was impressive too.